Are you using the right technology?
Make improving your processes a priority with ÆïÈ¤ÊÓÆµ.
If youâ€™re looking to move away from a forklift-dominant warehouse, pallet shuttles might be the answer for you. Ideal for high-density storage systems, this automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS) solution offers simple storage and retrieval options that make your life easier in several ways. You can control this material handling system through a tablet or another centralized source so that you can increase efficiency and continue to perform at a high level remotely.
Your storage solution shouldnâ€™t be bound by outdated systems. Make loading and unloading easier with an automated storage racking structure while also optimizing your facility with a pallet shuttle. It allows your team to reduce redundant labor and cut down on use of lift trucks, improving material handling efficiency and safety in the process. Donâ€™t be scared of technology; embrace automation and see for yourself how easy it is to modernize your warehouse.
The right automated solution can make all the difference for your facility. Itâ€™s crucial that you work with technology that allows you to lower operation costs, improves safety standards, and saves you time all in one fell swoopâ€”pallet conveyor automation can do exactly that.
Key benefits include:
- Streamlined efficiency for compact storage with low SKU levels
- Highly optimized storage and simple loading and unloading processes
- Smaller chance of accidents occurring on company property, thanks to safer tools
- Cost-effective systems allow you to focus on other key areas
- Removes the necessity of forklift trucks operating in your warehous
The Pallet Shuttle, called Pallet MoleÂ® by Frazier, can be programmed to create pallet gaps and align the spaces within the pallet rack rows to generate the required flue space set by NFPA guidelines. Watch the video to see the Pallet MoleÂ® in action.
Key benefits of the Pallet MoleÂ® by Frazier include:
- Maximizes density over 6-high and 50 pallet positions deep
- Increased pallet positions and through put by up to 30%
- Can be programmed to create Flue Space in racking
- Ideal for both FIFO (First-In, First-Out) and LIFO (Last-In, First-Out) applications
- Optimizes labor efficiency
- Enhances accuracy of inventory control
- Single and double wide entry options available
- Patented pallet count system
- Full two-way communication between Pallet MoleÂ® and controller device
- U.L. Certified
- Electro mechanical, flat deck lifting system
- Magnetic Latching to Forks for loading & unloading
- Dual spacing system
Are you working with the right management solution? Pallet shuttle storage systems are designed to make your life easier in several capacities so that you can focus on other key areas of performance. Donâ€™t let outdated equipment be the reason that you donâ€™t reach your specific targets and long-term goals. Start building toward a brighter future, and reach out to ÆïÈ¤ÊÓÆµ for pallet shuttle system procurement and installation today.
We donâ€™t believe in ever settling for less, and neither should you. For a simple, seamless resolution to your persistent performance issues, you need to start thinking big. At ÆïÈ¤ÊÓÆµ, we believe in helping our customers get the most out of their warehouse and optimizing their workflow wherever we can. To find out the right solution for your facility, itâ€™s time to start working with a provider that understands your needs and can actually deliver. Start your collaboration with ÆïÈ¤ÊÓÆµ today.